Let’s give it a go,
- Go to anime conventions – I want to see people cosplaying and buy some anime merchandise.
- Go somewhere new every year.
- 2015 – Terengganu, Pahang
- 2016 – Penang, Perak
- 2017 – Melaka
- 2018 – Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
Go street art walk in Penang– I love streets and I love art. I want to see all of them!
- Learn to wear make up – Foundation, concealer, bronzer, highlight. The hell?
- Fly first class – Let’s earn money first.
Own an iPhone – RM 2399 – RM 3149. Fuuu.
- Own a polaroid camera
- Own a classic car – Because they are just so sexy.
- Own something from Louis Vuitton, Prada or Chanel – It’s a girl thing!
- Own Dr. Martens shoes! and another Converse, perhaps? – Killer heels? That’s dumb!
- Learn how to ride a bicycle – I’m scare of falling and getting hurt.
- Learn to drive a stick shift – I already have a drive’s license but I’m too scared to drive. Only passed after my 3rd tried. Bahaha.
- Learn to cook – I really hate the fact that I don’t know how to cook. Such a bad ‘Wife Material’. Haha.
- Learn boxing – The only sport I would love to try. It used to be horseback riding but I guess people change.
Get braces – Need to get em’ fixed.
- Try all Malaysia’s street food
Dip dye my hair– I have never dye, straightening or do anything with my hair. I love my black natural hair but I’m bored with it already. It’s time to try something new.
- Watch all seasons of Supernatural – I’m currently watching seasons 5 😀
Get my bachelor’s degree– And then masters degree. Fighting!
- Finish maters degree on time
Do volunteer work
- Go to Super Junior’s concert – A fan since 2010! Not anymore…
- Create a memory box and open it years later
- Donate blood – Always fail to meet the weight requirement. I need to eat more but I’m a picky eater.
- Achieve my ideal weight (45kg-60kg) – I have been underweight my whole life. Need to start a healthy lifestyle.
- Climb Mount Kinabalu
- Study overseas
- Traveled to all the states and federal territories in West & East Malaysia
Be a certificate member of Silat Cekak– 21/05/2016, Dewan Haji Maideen
- Be on the Dean’s list
- Road trips with loved one
- Find the one I want to marry before I reach 30
- Have my own place. Apartment!
- Own a Sphinx! Meow~ – Honestly, any breed will do. I just want to live with it/them in my own apartment.
- Get my lips pierce
- Travel to Jogjakarta and called it “Gerakan Ada Apa dengan Cinta” trip – because wherever Rangga and Cinta went on AADC2, I’m going!
- Publish a writing – scientific writing or anything!
I know it will take me a lot of time to finish all of them but I’m going to give it a try. Akiramenai! 😀
Any more ideas? Feel free to drop yours in the comment sections below 😀
Last updated: 10:27AM 27/12/2018